Diamond Drilling and Sawing
Gnat UK’s Specialist Diamond Drilling and Diamond Cutting Division delivers Cost-Effective Contract Hire Services for both small and large projects Nationwide.
Diamond drilling is an effective Non-Percussive procedure used to cut holes and slots through numerous types of material including Reinforced Concrete, Masonry, Block-work, Asphalt and more. Apertures range from 6mm up to 1m in diameter,
The result is free from Bursting or Spoiling and requires little or no reinstatement work.
Stitch drilling can also be employed to create large openings where conventional cutting equipment cannot be used.
Diamond drilling offers many advantages above and beyond the significant cost advantages compared to conventional methods for concrete removal:
- A range of Task Specific Techniques can be deployed, dependent on the nature of the Project and the prevailing Site Conditions
- Dust and debris is much reduced
- Precise, Accurate Cuts can be made
- Reinforcement Bars are cut cleanly at source
- The Process ensures Minimal Disruption to surrounding structures and Minimal making good
To discuss your Diamond Drilling and Sawing Project needs with our Experts, Contact Mike Hill at GNAT UK Today
You can e-mail Mike direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
tel 0844 840 4440 mobile 07738 622265 fax 01332 875836
or complete our booking form and we will get in touch with you