Hilti DSW Wire Sawing
Gnat UK Ltd are Qualified DSA Members, CHAS Certified and Construction Line Accredited, and deliver unrivalled HILTI Wire Sawing Services, Nationwide.
Why Wire Sawing?
Wire Sawing is arguably the most versatile Concrete Cutting service available - It is an ideal method for use during Isolation Works prior to Demolition - accurately cutting through structural beams, reinforced masonry and bulk concrete structures with ease!
How does it Work?
A multi-stranded wire, fitted with Diamond Impregnated Beads is threaded through guide pulleys and passed through or around the section that requires cutting, forming into a loop.
This wire loop is pulled continuously through the section under tension, cutting through concrete and reinforcement bars effortlessly. Capable of cutting up to 8m2 per hour, power is provided via two 15kW electric motors which move the wire over the pulleys at a speed of 35m/s.
We are able to cut reinforced concrete of almost any size or depth using either water cooled or dry cutting methods
Our Hilti DSW Diamond Wire Saws are purpose designed for a variety of applications including the controlled demolition or dismantling of infrastructure, cutting of heavily reinforced concrete, masonry, stone or steel and dry wire sawing applications such as power plant decommissioning
- Applications which have to be completed in an extremely short time frame and require highest sawing performance
- Cutting of heavily reinforced concrete, masonry, stone or steel
- Underwater applications in which a portion of the sawing cable runs in the water
- Dry wire sawing applications (eg decommissioning of power plants)
- Highest sawing performance through two powerful motors each producing 15 kW
- Accurate, Quiet and Non-Percussive
- High rope life through infinitely variable cutting speed
- Fast setup through easy adjustable guide pulley system
- High productivity thanks to well proven components and optimally matched accessories
- Isolates and removes reinforced concrete in structures like bridge sections, jetties, columns or pipes
For more information and a no obligation quote, Contact e-mail Nick Turnbull direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
tel 01748 826046 mobile 07738 622264
or complete our booking form and we will get in touch with you